Friday, November 19, 2010

The return of the yellow eyes...

Just when I thought we were getting back to normal, the unwanted visitor "yellow eyes" returned.

Not more than a week or so after getting home from our trip, we started frantically getting ready for back to school. I could not believe what a whirlwind the summer months had been.

I rushed through my days trying to get Makelle ready for her first year of Jr. High, Kaden ready for his first year of high school, and little Brenna ready for 5th grade.

Makelle next to Brenna, starting to get a little more jaundice.

On a Saturday just a few weeks before back to school, I looked at Makelle. Her eyes looked a little yellow again.... naw, that is just my imagination....I tried to ignore it. I was on a roll getting so many Saturday projects done. Her energy was not so great, things seemed a little "off" with her. I mentioned it to Brandon. This time he was the one to jump on it. (I think I was in denial). Brandon knew it was not just my imagination, and told me I should call the Doctor. I called, and sure enough, after more labs we were told they were looking "stinky" and we needed to return to be admitted. Back to the hospital we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment